Friday, March 9, 2018

Falcon Lands at Cloud City

I made this render years ago, 2015-ish as a test, and just redicovered it in my archives.

I made it primarily to showcase the landing gear extending and ramp lowering, which I'd never seen before.



Also just for fun, here's the first ramp animation I made way back in 2012. I may be wrong, but at the time I was pretty convinced I was the first to show the ramp in motion... prove me wrong, cause I'd love to see other takes on it!

be sure to stick around for an interior view of the ramp opening (there's a big pause in the middle of this video that makes it seem like it's over. Didn't know how to edit video then...)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome :D
    Would be cool to see more of this Bespin ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heh, It's just rough models of a few buildings from the movie, and the rest is just pre-fabricated models of art-deco radios and dressers.

      Delete